Followers

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Make It Rectangle at Tiddly Inks

Morning everyone, I am super duper late today, but here is my card for our new challenge at Tiddlyinks and this time we want to see your creations with rectangle bases...


I have used Friends are Flowers clear stamp set, and for a change I have used my Inktense Pencils, I took these on holiday as they could easily go in my hand luggage and I had a spot of colouring before the rest of the family woke up on a morning :)


This is an extrememly CAS style for me, but I have got a load of stuff going on with me, and I am determined to not let it get my mojo this time, so CAS is better than nothing :)

I have also recently listed a load of cards for sale in my Etsy shop, it's HERE
if you want to take a peek.

Thank you everyone that pops by and leaves me a comment, I always enjoy reading them.

Hugs,

Becky xx

7 comments:

  1. Love it and now I am going to try one of those paper bows!! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Fab colouring as always Becky and I love this image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I Love Wryn, but she's brought to life with your fabulous colouring Becky. Just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, I love, love, LOVE this gorgeous creation hunny! The papers are divine! Your colouring as always is flawless and your card design is super fun! Love the lil' bow. So gorgeous hun. Hope the Mojo stealing stress stays away and you're feeling rejuvenated after your holiday. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous this is such a sweet card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh so soft and pretty. Those sparkly hearts are delightful.

    ReplyDelete